It implies treatment of the wound and – most importantly: compression, with sclerosation of perforating veins.
For the ultimate effect, a correction of flat and deformed feet is of utmost necessity – which is in the basis of every vein disease.
- correction of static disorders
- swathing with specialized bandages
- with an elastic bandage of short stretch
- elastic stocking of the 2nd level of compression
- occlusive bandage – most efficient; changes every 2 weeks
In Polyclinic Lege Artis we use and combine all the aforementioned methods. The most efficient is the combination of foam sclerotherapy of perforating veins under control of the ultrasound (UGFS) and compressive therapy.